Monday, August 24, 2009

Murderous at the office

It's time, it's only time, that I'm killing.* And I don't particularly have it to kill. I just get so.. antsy is maybe the closest word to what it is. I feel like I'm gonna burst, like I'm shooting forward with some kind of momentum and every time I attempt to focus my momentum on the work i have to do, I smack right into it and just skid right off its tip and back into the soft stunt cushion of the various online crap.

On the weekends I can literally go into the dining room and do pushups or something to sort of bleed off a bit of the energy and equalize the pressure a bit, but that's not an option here on weekdays b/c it's just too crowded and this isn't Google or Ion Storm or something; eccentricity isn't fostered.



*I like how I felt the need to clarify right up front that I wasn't actually killing or in danger of killing any living thing. How dangerous I expect you to regard me.

No comments: